- Regardless of the cost or the size of the gift - be grateful for any gifts that you receive. Someone though enough of you to give you that gift.. Don't offend someone by not being thankful for what you have received...
- Take a moment to spread the Christmas spirit and help someone who is less fortunate than you.
- We all know that Christmas shopping can be a bitch - no one enjoys battling the crowds - but don't throw away your manners and etiquette - display patience and kindess while shopping. It really isn't that hard to be considerate of others.
- Eat, drink and be merry at the office Christmas party - but know when to stop! Be cautious and don't do anything you'll regret the following morning.
- Be careful in "re-gifting" --- ensure that the item is in perfect condition and make sure that there is no possible link to the original giver.
- If you are happy with a service you've received throughout the year - give a bonus for the babysitter, garbage man, cleaner, etc.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Christmas Etiquette Tips...
Christmas is the time of year that can bring out the best in people --- but unfortunately it can also bring out the worst...I have listed some basic etiquette tips below - to help make this a wonderful Christmas for all.